Chrono Medical: Express delivery of your healthcare products
Maximum : 30 kg
Maximum : L ≤ 150 cm
L + 2 H + 2 l ≤ 300 cm
- Operational training on good wholesale distribution practices for medications for human use
- Specific labelling of parcels (MED barcode, except for hazardous or biological materials)
- Delivery to department (hospitals, clinics)
- Adherence to pharmacy opening hours
- Prohibition on delivering to a third party
- Mutual delivery with signature and stamp
- 1:00 pm
- 10:00 am to over 25,000 towns and cities across metropolitan France. List of postal codes eligible for the service available here.
- 9:00 am to over 1,400 towns and cities across metropolitan France. List of postal codes eligible for the service available here.
- 8:00 am depending on feasibility in metropolitan France.
Chronopost has been Certipharm certified since 2010, in accordance with pharmaceutical regulations and with good wholesale distribution practices for medicinal products.
On a daily basis, we deliver to 22,000 pharmacies, 3,000 hospitals and clinics, 3,800 medical laboratories, and even 200 wholesaler/dispatcher platforms.
HOLDING TIMES AND LOCATION
Ad Valorem Insurance
Collection on request (ESD)
- any goods covered by national or international regulations on hazardous products, such as, but not limited to, munitions, gases, flammable, radioactive, toxic, infectious or corrosive materials and all items which, due to their nature or packing, may be dangerous for drivers or handling staff, the environment or the safety of transport vehicles or could damage or harm the other parcels carried, vehicles or third parties;
- jewellery, watches and clocks, precious stones and metals, coins, currency, bank notes, financial stock, securities or payment instruments, bills of exchange, gift vouchers, telephone cards or equivalent and, generally, any paper document or document on another type of medium used to make a fungible payment and/or governed by cash transportation regulations,
- Animals or living persons or corpses, plants, goods under controlled temperatures or perishable foodstuffs and all excise goods under suspension of duties,
- Firearms, weapons of war or collector’s weapons, loaded or unloaded, drugs, psychotropics, works of art, antiques, publications or audio-visual materials prohibited by any applicable laws or regulations,
- Tender bids, pre-qualification files for the award of procurement contracts and exam sheets.
Notwithstanding its general terms and conditions of sale, CHRONOPOST undertakes to ship medications containing narcotics and psychotropics, as well as temperature-sensitive healthcare products and certain hazardous materials in limited quantities and provided that they are properly labelled.