Due to COVID-19 epidemic, Chronopost maintains its shipments all around the world.
However, some destinations are subject to delivery delays or cannot be delivered until further notice:
- Reunion Island, Mayotte, French Guiana, Martinique, Guadeloupe, Saint Martin: following the decision of the French Government, shipments of medicines and health equipment are prioritised over shipments of other goods.
- In Italy, several cities are no longer delivered : Ariano Irpino, Polla, Sala Consilina, Atena Lucana, Caggiano, Medicina, Montebello Ionico et San Lucido . Parcel delivery to the rest of Italy is operational. However, delays may occur.
- In Portugal, the city Ovar cannot be delivered.
- In the USA, VITI shipments are suspended. Wine and other alcohol shipment are not allowed anymore. For other goods, delay may occur.
- In Argentina, Bulgaria, Canada, in Dominican Republic, in Paraguay, in Honduras and in Uruguay delays may occur and some isolated areas cannot be delivered anymore.
- In China, deliveries are maintained throughout the territory, except in Wuhan and in Hubei province where no deliveries are possible until further notice.
- In South Africa : only medical supplies and urgent sanitary items can be send and delivered. Shipments containing other kind of goods and shipped will be hold at destination until the end of the restrictions.
- In the Bahamas and in Aruba, only medicine can be delivered.
Several countries cannot be delivered until further notice :
- In Asia : Cambodia, India, Nepal, the Philippines and Uzbekistan
-In Africa : Comoros, Guinea Bissau, Madagascar, Mauritius, Seychelles, Somalia and Sao Tome and Principe
- In America : Argentina, Bolivia, Ecuador, Panama, Peru and Venezuela
-In Europe : Armenia, north of Cyprus (Turkish part) and Greenland
-In Middle East : Iraq, Iran, Kuwait and Oman
Several overseas department cannot be delivered until further notice :
- French Polynesia
- Saint Pierre and Miquelon
-Wallis and Futuna
- For the rest of the world, Chronopost maintains its activities. However, delays may occur.
Please, follow your parcel on www.chronopost.fr.
Our teams are mobilized to minimize the impact.