Vital, time-sensitive and temperature-controlled deliveries in Ile-de-France
Deliveries in Ile-de-France are completed within:
- 45 minutes: critical emergency
- 1h15: urgent service
- or 3h: normal service.
360 Degrés Services also offers express 24h delivery everywhere in metropolitan France, on request.
360 Degrés Services offers vital runs in Ile-de-France and express delivery in metropolitan France.
MODES OF TRANSPORT
Urgent transportation of medical teams and healthcare products :
- Personnel: transplant teams, transplant coordinators, surgeons, nurses.
- Transplants: organs, anatomical parts, stem cells (bone marrow HSCs, PSCs, cord blood).
- Labile blood products: RBCs, APCs, FFP, FTP.
- Hazardous materials: biological samples (UN3373, UN2814, UN2900), hospital waste (IMW), cytotoxic products.
- Medical material: reusable medical devices (sterilisation), laboratory machines, etc.
- Pharmaceutical products: medications, therapies, treatments, hospitalisation at home (HAH).
- Controlled ambient +15°C/+25°C
- Positive cold +2°C/+8°C
- Negative cold -20°C or -80°C (dry ice)
- Cryogenic cold -196°C (Nitrogen vapour)
Get more details on all solutions transport of 360° Services :
- On the 360° Services website : www.360degresservices.com
- By email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone : +33 (0)1 45 44 10 10