Our teams work constantly to be close to our customers and provide them with the best possible Chronopost express delivery service, based on their expertise and their passion for our business.
Each of our 3,500 employees listens to our customers and offers them the benefit of their expertise, skills and enthusiasm to give each and every one the quality of service they expect.
Whether you are a:
• Sales representative,
• Operator or delivery driver,
• Team leader,
• Telephone adviser,
• Project manager, IT developer, etc.
We are committed to supporting your professional development throughout your career.
We have implemented a range of schemes, such as training and support programs designed to meet the needs of each of our major areas of activity, to develop our employees and service providers:
• Tailor-made training program for sales functions
• Innovative e-learning platform available not only to our employees but also our subcontractors, to help them fit into the business and train them throughout their career
• Personal development tools for our executives
All these solutions help our employees to fulfil themselves professionally and therefore meet the high quality standards our customers expect.
Teams with passion
What makes us different? The passion of our teams.
Above all, our business is about people, which is why we are committed to offering our employees a working environment that helps them to thrive and give the best they have to offer, both individually and collectively.
• Development of innovative solutions in project mode
• Help for our operational staff from the support teams (head office, sales, etc.) during the busy Christmas period, delivering to our customers or answering their calls
• Local projects developed jointly by managers and staff for closer working relationships and to improve our processes
• Partnership with students from Centrale Paris or Ecole 42 to develop new functionalities for our customers using agile methods
At Chronopost, we believe that talented people deserve to be rewarded and valued. The "Chrono Awards", an internal employee recognition program, has been established to allow every manager to reward their staff individually and collectively by awarding them gifts.
In 2014, over 350 employees were rewarded with gifts or invited to events.
Being passionate is also about working to support other people at particular times. For the last three years, Chronopost has organized the "Chrono United Tour", which gives our staff the opportunity to contribute to humanitarian causes.
Every year, Chronopost takes part in a sporting event in each region, creating an opportunity for our staff to meet as competitors or supporters.
In each region, Chronopost annually participate in a sporting event. This is an opportunity for our teams to meet, as a competitor or support. For every kilometer, Chronopost donate 5 € to a humanitarian association. In 2015 , we gave € 12,000 to the Pasteur Institute.
From 2016 and for 3 years, we support the Laurette Fugain association which fights against leukemia and implemented for the gift of life. This donation will support a project to develop physical activity in the pediatric hematology unit of the Trousseau Hospital in Paris.
All of these events offer an opportunity to realize that together, we go further and faster.
Interested in joining us? A new tool for managing applications will be available soon. In the meantime, please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com.