From assessing your needs to managing the service, including offers and a dedicated customer service, we provide solutions to meet your challenges, the requirements of your business sector and the expectations of your customers.
Our solutions in metropolitan France
Reducing stocks and those of your customers while remaining responsive are major logistical challenges for satisfying your customers.
Optimizing your logistics as effectively as possible to meet your customers' "zero stock" management challenges
- Express deliveries of industrial products the next day before 1pm everywhere in France to avoid stock shortages and quickly replenish your recipients.
- Delivery services before 8am, before 9am or before 10am* for your most urgent flows.
- Daily collections from all your sites, which may include several pick-ups as well as late collections.
- The transport of over-sized and dangerous products by means of a detailed audit.
- Express management of after-sales service (defective goods returns and on-site exchanges), enabling you to provide an optimum service to your customers.
Offer value-added services for your business recipients on the move
- A wide choice of drop-off and collection points: 10,000 post offices, 9,400 Pickup points and 87 Chronopost depots.
- Information sent by email or SMS about the availability of the parcel at a local collection point.
Boost your productivity
- An after-sales unit specialized in the various industry-specific business sectors.
- Monthly reports to manage your operations more effectively.
- Satisfaction surveys with your customers in order to assess our service.
- Real-time tracking of your shipments using your preferred channel (web, email, text message)
* Service availability subject to feasibility study
** Service available for 25,000 municipalities in France
Our international solutions
For your international expansion, we have all the solutions that will allow you to reach a wider clientele, in Europe, but also in the rest of the world. Conquer new markets with express delivery times ranging from 24 to 48 hours*** to 230 countries and regions.
Chronopost is a registered customs representative and Authorized Economic Operator (AEO), thus facilitating the customs clearance and export of your goods. And to enable you to expand even more in overseas France, we handle your heavy and voluminous shipments to the French overseas departments with our Fret Dom solution.
*** Delivery times provided for international destinations are the best times provided in business days. They are estimated delivery times and may be subject to change. They are provided for parcels accepted from Monday to Friday, with the exception of parcels handed over on a Saturday, for which the corresponding delivery times will commence as from the following Monday.
Get more details on all our solutions dedicated to the industrial sector.