How do I send my parcel ?
Sending your parcel in a few simple steps :
1. Fill in your shipping information (you can send up to 5 parcels to the same addressee)
2. Select the best service for your needs.
3. Select your options and the drop-off/collection method for your parcel
4. Fill in the sender and addressee details
5. Confirm and pay by credit card, PayPal or direct debit.
Print off your shipping label :
We offer you the option to print your shipping labels yourself, directly online.
Don't have a printer? Not a problem!
You can print out your shipping label at a post office.
- Get to a post office with an automatic franking machine
- Select "Colissimo/Chronopost online retrieval" on the machine
- Enter your reservation number
- Confirm and start printing
- Stick the label on the parcel and drop it off at the counter
- Receive the proof of drop-off
Drop your parcel off at one of our 18,500 local drop-off points:
- 10,000 post offices
- 8,500 pickup points with extended opening hours and quick pick-up
- 70 Chronopost depots
- 6 depots in French overseas territories
Benefit from on-demand collection of your parcel from your chosen address:
After printing off your shipping label, you can request the collection of your parcel by a Chronopost delivery driver by clicking on "Collect".
You'll then need to enter all the information necessary for the collection of your parcel (collection address, number of parcels, total weight, volume etc.).