How do I send my parcel ?
Sending your parcel in a few simple steps:
1. Fill in your shipping information
2. Select the best service for your needs.
3. Select your options and the drop-off/collection method for your parcel
You can drop it off at any of our 18,500 local drop-off points:
- 10,000 post offices
- 7,500 pickup points with extended opening hours
- 70 Chronopost depots
- 6 depots in French overseas territories
You can also have the parcel collected on request from your chosen address:
After printing your shipping label, you can request the collection of your parcel by a Chronopost delivery driver by clicking on "Collect".
You'll then need to enter all the information necessary for the collection of your parcel (collection address, number of parcels, total weight, volume etc.).
4. Fill in the sender and addressee details
5. Confirm and pay by credit card, PayPal or direct debit.
To print off your shipping label :
We offer you the option to print your shipping labels yourself, directly online.
No printer? No problem! Print off your shipping label at a post office with an automated franking machine using your reservation number.
Refer to your order confirmation email for step-by-step assistance.