Import your parcels from abroad to France and Overseas
Maximum : 30kg
Maximum : L ≤ 150 cm
L + 2 H + 2 l ≤ 300 cm
HOLDING TIMES AND LOCATION
Ad Valorem Insurance
- any goods covered by national or international regulations on hazardous products, such as, but not limited to, munitions, gases, flammable, radioactive, toxic, infectious or corrosive materials and all items which, due to their nature or packing, may be dangerous for drivers or handling staff, the environment or the safety of transport vehicles or could damage or harm the other parcels carried, vehicles or third parties;
- jewellery, watches and clocks, precious stones and metals, coins, currency, bank notes, financial stock, securities or payment instruments, bills of exchange, gift vouchers, telephone cards or equivalent and, generally, any paper document or document on another type of medium used to make a fungible payment and/or governed by cash transportation regulations,
- Animals or living persons or corpses, plants, goods under controlled temperatures or perishable foodstuffs and all excise goods under suspension of duties,
- Firearms, weapons of war or collector’s weapons, loaded or unloaded, drugs, psychotropics, works of art, antiques, publications or audio-visual materials prohibited by any applicable laws or regulations,
- Tender bids, pre-qualification files for the award of procurement contracts and exam sheets.
To send any goods outside the European Union, the waybill must be accompanied by 3 copies of the invoice:
- The commercial invoice for goods intended for resale
- The pro forma invoice for goods not intended for resale (private)
For information on the customs procedures for each destination, consult the country sheets.