Same-day delivery to individual customers
Maximum : 30kg
Maximum : L ≤ 150 cm
L + 2 H + 2 l ≤ 300 cm
Chronopost offers express home delivery of your parcels the same evening between 7:00 pm and 10:00 pm from Monday to Saturday for deliveries in Ile-de-France and Monday to Friday for outside Paris.
Your documents and goods are delivered from metropolitan France to more than 400 postal codes.
Chronopost collects the parcel from Monday to Friday. However, for same-day delivery, parcels must be dropped off at the Chronopost depot before 3:00 pm.
Saturday collection from a location other than a CHRONOPOST depot may be possible, depending on operational and economic feasibility. If feasible, a supplement will be charged for the agreed service.
HOLDING TIMES AND LOCATION
In the event the recipient is absent, your parcel will be held for a maximum of 14 days at the distribution depot.
Ad Valorem Insurance
You can insure the transported goods up to €20,000 per parcel in the event of loss or damage, including cases of force majeure, upon presentation of receipts.
The insurance does not cover restricted goods and documents, wrongful conduct by the sender or consignee, defects affecting the item shipped, or improper packaging.
For more information, consult the general terms of sale applicable to you.
For all your Chronopost shipments, offer your recipients the ability to manage and reschedule their delivery. This option is available provided a mobile telephone number and/or email address for the consignee is indicated on the waybill.
Generally speaking, the following goods are prohibited:
- any goods covered by national or international regulations on hazardous products, such as, but not limited to, munitions, gases, flammable, radioactive, toxic, infectious or corrosive materials and all items which, due to their nature or packing, may be dangerous for drivers or handling staff, the environment or the safety of transport vehicles or could damage or harm the other parcels carried, vehicles or third parties;
- jewellery, watches and clocks, precious stones and metals, coins, currency, bank notes, financial stock, securities or payment instruments, bills of exchange, gift vouchers, telephone cards or equivalent and, generally, any paper document or document on another type of medium used to make a fungible payment and/or governed by cash transportation regulations,
- Animals or living persons or corpses, plants, goods under controlled temperatures or perishable foodstuffs and all excise goods under suspension of duties,
- Firearms, weapons of war or collector’s weapons, loaded or unloaded, drugs, psychotropics, works of art, antiques, publications or audio-visual materials prohibited by any applicable laws or regulations,
- Tender bids, pre-qualification files for the award of procurement contracts and exam sheets.
For more information, consult the general terms and conditions of sale applicable to you.