Next-day delivery before 6:00 pm
Maximum : 30kg
Maximum : L ≤ 150 cm / L + 2 H + 2 l ≤ 300 cm
Your parcel is delivered the next day before 6:00 pm from Monday to Friday, except public holidays.
For some coastal islands and Corsica, lead times can be extended by one day. For the day after public holidays, deliveries may be carried out in the day without a time commitment.
Chronopost delivers your goods anywhere within metropolitan France, including Corsica and Monaco.
Chronopost will collect your parcels from Monday to Friday and Saturday depending on operational and economic feasibility. If feasible, a supplement will be charged for the agreed service.
Your parcels may be dropped off from Monday to Saturday morning at the post office, Chronopost depot or Pickup points for parcels with computerised labels.
HOLDING TIMES AND LOCATION
In the event the recipient is absent, your parcel will be held for 14 days at the post office or Chronopost depot or 7 days at the Pickup point.
You have the option to request a Saturday delivery before 6:00 pm in metropolitan France for parcels processed Friday, or Thursday if Friday is a public holiday.
Collection on request (ESD)
Chronopost offers you the option of booking your collection on request. Login on www.chronopost.fr and select your preferred time slot.
Ad Valorem Insurance
You can insure the transported goods up to €20,000 per parcel in the event of loss or damage, including cases of force majeure, upon presentation of receipts.
The insurance does not cover restricted goods and documents, wrongful conduct by the sender or consignee, defects affecting the item shipped, or improper packaging. For more information, consult the general terms of sale applicable to you.
Generally speaking, the following goods are prohibited:
- any goods covered by national or international regulations on hazardous products, such as, but not limited to, munitions, gases, flammable, radioactive, toxic, infectious or corrosive materials and all items which, due to their nature or packing, may be dangerous for drivers or handling staff, the environment or the safety of transport vehicles or could damage or harm the other parcels carried, vehicles or third parties;
- jewellery, watches and clocks, precious stones and metals, coins, currency, bank notes, financial stock, securities or payment instruments, bills of exchange, gift vouchers, telephone cards or equivalent and, generally, any paper document or document on another type of medium used to make a fungible payment and/or governed by cash transportation regulations,
- Animals or living persons or corpses, plants, goods under controlled temperatures or perishable foodstuffs and all excise goods under suspension of duties,
- Firearms, weapons of war or collector’s weapons, loaded or unloaded, drugs, psychotropics, works of art, antiques, publications or audio-visual materials prohibited by any applicable laws or regulations,
- Tender bids, pre-qualification files for the award of procurement contracts and exam sheets.
For more information, consult the general terms and conditions of sale applicable to you.
The service adapted to your needs for the collection of your parcels.