Express swapping of your goods
Maximum : 30kg
Maximum : L ≤ 150 cm
L + 2 H + 2 l ≤ 300 cm
Chronopost offers you a solution to swap goods at home or on your work site in metropolitan France, with the option of having the driver verify the returned goo
The swap delivery is carried out the next day before 1:00 pm or 6:00 pm.
For some islands off the coast, lead times can be extended by one day. For deliveries to Corsica and on the day after a public holiday, deliveries may be made at any time during the day without any time commitment. For the Chrono18 service, the delivery time may be extended by one day for Corsica
The return of goods may be completed the next day
- before 1:00 pm or 6:00 pm anywhere in metropolitan France, including Corsica and Monaco.
- before 10:00 am to more than 25,000 towns and cities across France. Please consult the list of postal codes eligible for the service available here.
- before 8:00 am depending on feasibility.
Swap delivery is available from within metropolitan France to anywhere in metropolitan France, including Corsica and Monaco.
Chrono Swap is not available for the coastal islands.
Chronopost collects the parcel from Monday to Friday. However, for parcels deposited at post offices and Chronopost depots (or Pickup points for parcels with computerised labels), delivery times are expressed for parcels accepted from Monday to Saturday morning.
Saturday collection from a location other than a post office or a CHRONOPOST depot may be possible, depending on the operational and economic feasibility. If feasible, a supplement will be charged for the agreed service.
HOLDING TIMES AND LOCATION
In the event the recipient is absent, your parcel will be held 14 days at the Chronopost distribution depot that carried out the swap.
For parcels collected on Friday, or Thursday if Friday is a public holiday, you may request delivery for Saturday before 1:00 pm for metropolitan France.
Collection on request (ESD)
Chronopost offers you the option of booking your collection on request. Login on www.chronopost.fr and select your preferred time slot.
For all your Chronopost shipments, offer your recipients the ability to manage and reschedule their delivery. This option is available provided a mobile telephone number and/or email address for the consignee is indicated on the waybill.
Generally speaking, the following goods are prohibited:
- any goods covered by national or international regulations on hazardous products, such as, but not limited to, munitions, gases, flammable, radioactive, toxic, infectious or corrosive materials and all items which, due to their nature or packing, may be dangerous for drivers or handling staff, the environment or the safety of transport vehicles or could damage or harm the other parcels carried, vehicles or third parties;
- jewellery, watches and clocks, precious stones and metals, coins, currency, bank notes, financial stock, securities or payment instruments, bills of exchange, gift vouchers, telephone cards or equivalent and, generally, any paper document or document on another type of medium used to make a fungible payment and/or governed by cash transportation regulations,
- Animals or living persons or corpses, plants, goods under controlled temperatures or perishable foodstuffs and all excise goods under suspension of duties,
- Firearms, weapons of war or collector’s weapons, loaded or unloaded, drugs, psychotropics, works of art, antiques, publications or audio-visual materials prohibited by any applicable laws or regulations,
- Tender bids, pre-qualification files for the award of procurement contracts and exam sheets.
For more information, consult the general terms and conditions of sale applicable to you.