Express swapping of your goods via Pickup point
Maximum : 20kg
Maximum : L ≤ 100 cm L + 2 H + 2 l ≤ 250 cm
Minimum : 30 x 21 cm*
Chronopost offers you a solution to swap goods in more than 6,500 Pickup points in metropolitan France, with the option to have the returned goods verified.
Delivery to the Pickup point is completed the next day before 1:00 pm. View the list of Pickup points on the dedicated page.
The return of goods may be completed the next day
- before 1:00 pm or 6:00 pm anywhere in metropolitan France, including Corsica and Monaco.
- before 10:00 am to more than 25,000 towns and cities across France. List of postal codes eligible for the service available here.
- before 9:00 am to over 1,400 postal codes across metropolitan France. List of postal codes eligible for the service available here.
- before 8:00 am depending on feasibility.
Swap delivery is provided via 6,500 Pickup points in metropolitan France, including Corsica and Monaco.
Chronopost collects the parcel from Monday to Friday. However, for parcels deposited at post offices and Chronopost depots (or Pickup points for parcels with computerised labels), delivery times are expressed for parcels accepted from Monday to Saturday morning.
Saturday collection from a location other than a post office or a CHRONOPOST depot may be possible, depending on the operational and economic feasibility. If feasible, a supplement will be charged for the agreed service.
HOLDING TIMES AND LOCATION
If the parcel cannot be delivered to the selected Pickup point, it will be dropped off at another nearby Pickup point. If the swap is not completed within the 7 days following the delivery of the parcel at the Pickup point, it is returned to the sender.
For parcels collected on Friday, or Thursday if Friday is a public holiday, you may request delivery for Saturday before 1:00 pm for metropolitan France.
For all your Chronopost shipments, offer your recipients the ability to manage and reschedule their delivery. This option is available provided a mobile telephone number and/or email address for the consignee is indicated on the waybill.
Generally speaking, the following goods are prohibited:
- any goods covered by national or international regulations on hazardous products, such as, but not limited to, munitions, gases, flammable, radioactive, toxic, infectious or corrosive materials and all items which, due to their nature or packing, may be dangerous for drivers or handling staff, the environment or the safety of transport vehicles or could damage or harm the other parcels carried, vehicles or third parties;
- jewellery, watches and clocks, precious stones and metals, coins, currency, bank notes, financial stock, securities or payment instruments, bills of exchange, gift vouchers, telephone cards or equivalent and, generally, any paper document or document on another type of medium used to make a fungible payment and/or governed by cash transportation regulations,
- Animals or living persons or corpses, plants, goods under controlled temperatures or perishable foodstuffs and all excise goods under suspension of duties,
- Firearms, weapons of war or collector’s weapons, loaded or unloaded, drugs, psychotropics, works of art, antiques, publications or audio-visual materials prohibited by any applicable laws or regulations,
- Tender bids, pre-qualification files for the award of procurement contracts and exam sheets.
For more information, consult the general terms and conditions of sale applicable to you.