Delivery to Pickup points in Europe and Overseas
Maximum : 20kg
For Europe, your parcels are delivered according to the same lead times as the Chrono Classic service, which vary depending on the destination country. For example, your parcels will be delivered to Brussels in 2 days, to London in 2 to 3, or to Madrid in 2.
For deliveries Overseas, Chronopost ships your documents and goods with the same delivery times as with the Chrono Express service. For example, they will arrive in metropolitan France within 3 to 4 days and 1 to 2 days between Overseas Departments.
Delivery times are provided for information purposes and in working days. Delivery times depend on the sender city, the drop-off time in the local depot as well as on the destination custom procedures.
Please consult the country information sheets for more details on each destination.
HOLDING TIMES AND LOCATION
Ad Valorem Insurance
Collection on request (ESD)
Generally speaking, the following goods are prohibited:
- any goods covered by national or international regulations on hazardous products, such as, but not limited to, munitions, gases, flammable, radioactive, toxic, infectious or corrosive materials and all items which, due to their nature or packing, may be dangerous for drivers or handling staff, the environment or the safety of transport vehicles or could damage or harm the other parcels carried, vehicles or third parties,
- jewellery, watches and clocks, precious stones and metals, coins, currency, bank notes, financial stock, securities or payment instruments, bills of exchange, gift vouchers, telephone cards or equivalent and, generally, any paper document or document on another type of medium used to make a fungible payment and/or governed by cash transportation regulations,
- animals or living persons or corpses, plants, goods under controlled temperatures or perishable foodstuffs and all excise goods under suspension of duties
- firearms, weapons of war or collector’s weapons, loaded or unloaded, drugs, psychotropic substances, works of art, antiques, publications or audio-visual materials prohibited by any applicable laws or regulations,
- tender bids, pre-qualification files for the award of procurement contracts and exam sheets.
* For businesses under contract, parcels outside of these dimensions are subject to a supplement charge.
To send any goods Overseas, the waybill must be accompanied by 3 copies of the invoice:
- The commercial invoice for goods intended for resale
- The pro forma invoice for goods not intended for resale (private)