Customised delivery of your exceptional shipments
No size or volume limit.
Collection of a single letter or a full lorry.
Chronopost adjusts to the delivery times set by its customers, according to the specific terms and conditions outlined in the contract established with the Chronopost Special Services unit.
Your parcels are collected and shipped anywhere in France and internationally to 230 countries and territories, according to the specific terms and conditions outlined in the contract established with the Chronopost Special Services unit.
For information on delivery times by destination, consult the country sheets.
The collection and carrying out of the Special Services offering is available once the operational and economic feasibility has been assessed by Chronopost.
Ad Valorem Insurance
You can insure the transported goods up to €60,000 per parcel, including cases of force majeure, upon presentation of receipts.
For more information, please consult our Special Services Terms and Conditions of Sale by contacting your sales representative.
Notwithstanding its General Terms and Conditions of Sale and taking into consideration the identification of the goods contained in the shipments provided by the Contracting Partner, CHRONOPOST undertakes to deliver the parcels as per the conditions and limits strictly defined below:
- jewellery, watches, items intended for the purposes of adornment including precious metals, precious stones or natural or cultured pearls, rare materials less than 100,000 euros,
- unique pieces excluding artwork or antiques, luxury textiles, aeronautic parts, prototypes, etc.,
- Tender bids, exam sheets and election results,
- service vouchers (holiday vouchers, restaurant vouchers, gift vouchers, gas cards).
All other provisions contained in the “restrictions on the acceptance of parcels for processing” clause of the general terms and conditions of sale in effect on the day of the shipment remain unchanged and retain their full and entire effect between the Parties.
For more information, please refer to the General Terms and Conditions of Sale by contacting the Special Services unit.
To send any goods outside the European Union, the waybill must be accompanied by 3 copies of the invoice:
- The commercial invoice for goods intended for resale
- The pro forma invoice for goods not intended for resale (private)