Next-day delivery before 10:00 am
Maximum : 30 kg
Maximum : L ≤ 150 cm & L + 2 H + 2 l ≤ 300 cm
Minimum : 30 x 21 cm*
Your documents and goods are delivered the next day before 10:00 am from Monday to Friday, except public holidays. Saturday delivery is an available option (see section AVAILABLE SERVICES).
For some islands off the coast, lead times can be extended by one day. For deliveries to Corsica and on the day after a public holiday, deliveries may be made at any time during the day without any time commitment
Parcels delivered from anywhere in metropolitan France, including Corsica and Monaco. With the Chrono 10 service, Chronopost serves more than 25,000 French towns and cities.
Please consult the list of postal codes eligible for the service available here.
Chronopost collects your parcels from Monday to Saturday morning at the post office, Chronopost depot or Pickup points for parcels with computerised labels.
For business customers under contract, Saturday collection may be arranged depending on operational and economic feasibility. If feasible, a supplement will be charged for the agreed service.
HOLDING TIMES AND LOCATION
In the event the recipient is absent, your parcel will be held for 14 days at the post office or Chronopost depot or 7 days at the Pickup point.
You have the option to request a Saturday delivery before 10:00 am in metropolitan France for parcels processed Friday, or Thursday if Friday is a public holiday.
Ad Valorem Insurance
You can insure the transported goods up to €5,000 per parcel in the event of loss or damage, including cases of force majeure, upon presentation of receipts (insurance options: €500 - €1000 - €2000 - €5000). The insurance does not cover restricted goods and documents, wrongful conduct by the sender or consignee, defects affecting the item shipped, or improper packaging.
For business customers under contract with Chronopost, the compensation cap may be raised to up to €20,000 per parcel.
For more information, consult the general terms of sale applicable to you
Collection on request (ESD)
Chronopost vous offre la possibilité de réserver votre enlèvement sur demande. Connectez-vous sur www.chronopost.fr et indiquez le créneau horaire que vous souhaitez.
For all your Chronopost shipments, offer your recipients the ability to manage and reschedule their delivery. This option is available provided a mobile telephone number and/or email address for the consignee is indicated on the waybill.
Generally speaking, the following goods are prohibited:
- any goods covered by national or international regulations on hazardous products, such as, but not limited to, munitions, gases, flammable, radioactive, toxic, infectious or corrosive materials and all items which, due to their nature or packing, may be dangerous for drivers or handling staff, the environment or the safety of transport vehicles or could damage or harm the other parcels carried, vehicles or third parties;
- jewellery, watches and clocks, precious stones and metals, coins, currency, bank notes, financial stock, securities or payment instruments, bills of exchange, gift vouchers, telephone cards or equivalent and, generally, any paper document or document on another type of medium used to make a fungible payment and/or governed by cash transportation regulations,
- Animals or living persons or corpses, plants, goods under controlled temperatures or perishable foodstuffs and all excise goods under suspension of duties,
- Firearms, weapons of war or collector’s weapons, loaded or unloaded, drugs, psychotropics, works of art, antiques, publications or audio-visual materials prohibited by any applicable laws or regulations,
- Tender bids, pre-qualification files for the award of procurement contracts and exam sheets.
For more information, consult the general terms and conditions of sale applicable to you.
The service adapted to your needs for the collection of your parcels.