Fast and affordable delivery to Europe
Maximum : 30kg
Maximum : L ≤ 150 cm / L + 2 H + 2 l ≤ 300 cm
Minimum : 30 x 21cm (1)
Delivery times vary according to the destination country. For example, your parcels will be delivered to Brussels in 2 days, to London in 2 to 3, or to Madrid in 2.
Delivery times provided for information purposes and in working days, from metropolitan France. For information on delivery times by destination, consult the country sheets.
Chronopost services a number of destinations all over Europe thanks to the DPD Group network.
Please consult the list of countries served.
Chronopost collects your parcels from Monday to Saturday morning at the post office, Chronopost depot or Pickup points for parcels with computerised labels.
For business customers under contract, Saturday collection may be arranged depending on operational and economic feasibility. If feasible, a supplement will be charged for the agreed service.
HOLDING TIMES AND LOCATION
In the event the recipient is absent for the first delivery as well as the second, your parcel will be held for 8 or 10 days at the local holding depot, depending on the destination country.
Ad Valorem Insurance
You can insure the transported goods up to €5,000 per parcel in the event of loss or damage, including cases of force majeure, upon presentation of receipts (insurance options: €500 - €1000 - €2000 - €5000). The insurance does not cover restricted goods and documents, wrongful conduct by the sender or consignee, defects affecting the item shipped, or improper packaging.
For business customers under contract with Chronopost, the compensation cap may be raised to up to €20,000 per parcel.
For more information, consult the general terms of sale applicable to you.
Collection on request (ESD)
Chronopost offers you the option of booking your collection on request. Login on www.chronopost.fr and select your preferred time slot.
For all your Chronopost shipments, offer your recipients the ability to manage and reschedule their delivery. This option is available provided a mobile telephone number and/or email address for the consignee is indicated on the waybill.
(1) Pour les professionnels sous contrat, les colis ne respectant pas ces dimensions sont soumis à un supplément forfaitaire.
Generally speaking, the following goods are prohibited:
- any goods covered by national or international regulations on hazardous products, such as, but not limited to, munitions, gases, flammable, radioactive, toxic, infectious or corrosive materials and all items which, due to their nature or packing, may be dangerous for drivers or handling staff, the environment or the safety of transport vehicles or could damage or harm the other parcels carried, vehicles or third parties,
- jewellery, watches and clocks, precious stones and metals, coins, currency, bank notes, financial stock, securities or payment instruments, bills of exchange, gift vouchers, telephone cards or equivalent and, generally, any paper document or document on another type of medium used to make a fungible payment and/or governed by cash transportation regulations,
- animals or living persons or corpses, plants, goods under controlled temperatures or perishable foodstuffs and all excise goods under suspension of duties,
- firearms, weapons of war or collector’s weapons, loaded or unloaded, drugs, psychotropic substances, works of art, antiques, publications or audio-visual materials prohibited by any applicable laws or regulations,
- tender bids, pre-qualification files for the award of procurement contracts and exam sheets.
The aforementioned items as well as furs and all items that may not be imported into the destination country will not be accepted for international shipments. The list of unacceptable goods is available thanks to the country sheets.
The service adapted to your needs for the collection of your parcels.