Delivery under contract of pallets Overseas
Weight > 30 Kg or 1m3
and ≤ 1200 kg transportable
VOLUMETRIC WEIGHT DIMENSIONS
L ≤ 140 cm L x l x h (cm) / 6000
l ≤ 120 cm (tax applied to weight
h ≤ 160 cm volume, if vol. weight > actual weight)
Delivery times vary according to the destination. For example, parcels from France are delivered in 3 days to Réunion, Guadeloupe or Martinique, and in 5 days to Guyana or New Caledonia.
Average delivery times are provided for information purposes and in working days from metropolitan France. Delivery times are subject to the destination’s customs procedures. No compensation will be awarded in the event of non-compliance with the delivery time.
Chronopost collects your parcels from anywhere in metropolitan France (excluding coastal islands) for delivery to Guadeloupe, Martinique, Réunion, Saint-Martin, Guyana, Mayotte, Saint-Barthélemy and New Caledonia.
Your parcels are collected from Monday to Friday from the address provided by the sender. Two collection options are available: recurring collection or collection on request. For more information, contact our sales team.
Ad Valorem Insurance
You can insure the transported goods up to €20,000 excl. tax per parcel in the event of loss or damage, including cases of force majeure, upon presentation of receipts
For more information, please contact the Fret Dom unit.
Generally speaking, the following goods are prohibited:
- any goods covered by national or international regulations on hazardous products, such as, but not limited to, munitions, gases, flammable, radioactive, toxic, infectious or corrosive materials and all items which, due to their nature or packing, may be dangerous for drivers or handling staff, the environment or the safety of transport vehicles or could damage or harm the other parcels carried, vehicles or third;
- jewellery, watches and clocks, precious stones and metals, coins, currency, bank notes, financial stock, securities or payment instruments, bills of exchange, gift vouchers, telephone cards or equivalent and, generally, any paper document or document on another type of medium used to make a fungible payment and/or governed by cash transportation regulations;
- animals or living persons or corpses, plants, goods under controlled temperatures or perishable foodstuffs and all excise goods under suspension of duties ;
- firearms, weapons of war or collector’s weapons, loaded or unloaded, drugs, psychotropic substances, works of art, antiques, publications or audio-visual materials prohibited by any applicable laws or regulations ;
- tender bids, pre-qualification files for the award of procurement contracts and exam sheets.
All other provisions contained in the “restrictions on the acceptance of parcels for processing” clause of the general terms and conditions of sale in effect on the day of the shipment remain unchanged and retain their full and entire effect between the Parties.
For more information, please refer to the general terms and conditions of sale applicable to you by contacting the Fret DOM unit.
To send any goods Overseas, the waybill must be accompanied by 3 copies of the invoice:
- The commercial invoice for goods intended for resale
- The pro forma invoice for goods not intended for resale (private)
The service adapted to your needs for the collection of your parcels.