The fast and affordable solution for importing and returning parcels from Europe to metropolitan France
Maximum : 30 kg
Maximum : L ≤ 150 cm L + 2 H + 2 l ≤ 300 cm
Minimum : 23 x 21 cm*
Chronopost collects your parcels in 48 hours from the main European economic centres(1). Delivery is completed by road, arriving in France in 2 to 6 days.
Average delivery times are provided for information purposes and in working days and vary according to the collection country. The delivery times are the same as with the Chrono Classic service. For information on delivery times by destination, consult the country sheets.
Chronopost collects your parcels in Europe for delivery to metropolitan France, including Corsica and Monaco.
Gradual opening of different European countries. Currently, imports and returns are available from Germany, Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands.
Your parcels are collected from Monday to Friday from the address provided by the sender: from home, your supplier, your partner or your customer.
HOLDING TIMES AND LOCATION
In the event the recipient is absent and following a second delivery attempt, your parcel will be held 7 days at the Chronopost distribution depot.
Ad Valorem Insurance
You can insure the transported goods up to €20,000 per parcel in the event of loss or damage, including cases of force majeure, upon presentation of receipts.
The insurance does not cover restricted goods and documents, wrongful conduct by the sender or consignee, defects affecting the item shipped, or improper packaging. To learn more, consult the Ad Valorem Insurance page.
Generally speaking, the following goods are prohibited:
- any goods covered by national or international regulations on hazardous products, such as, but not limited to, munitions, gases, flammable, radioactive, toxic, infectious or corrosive materials and all items which, due to their nature or packing, may be dangerous for drivers or handling staff, the environment or the safety of transport vehicles or could damage or harm the other parcels carried, vehicles or third parties;
- jewellery, watches and clocks, precious stones and metals, coins, currency, bank notes, financial stock, securities or payment instruments, bills of exchange, gift vouchers, telephone cards or equivalent and, generally, any paper document or document on another type of medium used to make a fungible payment and/or governed by cash transportation regulations,
- Animals or living persons or corpses, plants, goods under controlled temperatures or perishable foodstuffs and all excise goods under suspension of duties,
- Firearms, weapons of war or collector’s weapons, loaded or unloaded, drugs, psychotropics, works of art, antiques, publications or audio-visual materials prohibited by any applicable laws or regulations,
- Tender bids, pre-qualification files for the award of procurement contracts and exam sheets.
For more information, consult the general terms and conditions of sale applicable to you.