Delivery by appointment 7 days a week
Offer your customers a flexible delivery solution perfectly adapted to their busy schedule!
With Chrono Precise, offer your customers delivery by appointment, 7 days a week!
Upon purchase, your e-customers select the day and two-hour time slot, from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm, Monday to Saturday and Sunday morning.
Maximum : 30kg
Maximum : L ≤ 150 cm / L + 2 H + 2 l ≤ 300 cm
With Chrono Precise, your customers choose the day and time slot for home delivery upon confirming their order.
- delivery in a two-hour time slot, from D+1 to D+14
- from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm, Monday to Friday
- from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm, Saturday in Ile-de-France, and from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm, Saturday outside Paris.
- from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm, Sunday (1)
Your parcels are delivered from anywhere in metropolitan France (excluding Corsica, Monaco and coastal islands) to a list of postal codes in metropolitan France.
Chronopost collects your parcels from Monday to Saturday morning at the post office, Chronopost depot or Pickup points for parcels with computerised labels.
For business customers under contract, Saturday collection may be arranged depending on operational and economic feasibility. If feasible, a supplement will be charged for the agreed service.
HOLDING TIMES AND LOCATION
In the event the recipient is absent, your parcel will be held for a maximum of 14 days at the Chronopost distribution depot.
For all your Chronopost shipments, offer your recipients the ability to manage and reschedule their delivery. This option is available provided a mobile telephone number and/or email address for the consignee is indicated on the waybill.
Saturday delivery in a two-hour time slot, from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm in Ile-de-France, and from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm outside Paris.
Assurance Ad Valorem
You can insure the transported goods up to €20,000 per parcel in the event of loss or damage, including cases of force majeure, upon presentation of receipts.
The insurance does not cover restricted goods and documents, wrongful conduct by the sender or consignee, defects affecting the item shipped, or improper packaging. For more information, consult the general terms of sale applicable to you.
(1) Sunday delivery
Your parcels are collected Friday or Saturday from within metropolitan France (excluding Corsica, coastal islands and Monaco) for deliveries to Paris, the Ile-de-France departments(*) (77, 78, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95) and in 14 major French cities (Nice, Marseille, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Montpellier, Rennes, Grenoble, Nantes, Reims, Lille, Strasbourg, Lyon, Toulon and Aix-en-Provence).
* Partial coverage for departments 77, 78, 91 and 95. The list of postal codes covered by the service is available through your Chronopost sales contact. Delivery to the city centre and the inner suburbs is available in all the listed cities outside Paris.
Generally speaking, the following goods are prohibited:
- any goods covered by national or international regulations on hazardous products, such as, but not limited to, munitions, gases, flammable, radioactive, toxic, infectious or corrosive materials and all items which, due to their nature or packing, may be dangerous for drivers or handling staff, the environment or the safety of transport vehicles or could damage or harm the other parcels carried, vehicles or third parties;
- jewellery, watches and clocks, precious stones and metals, coins, currency, bank notes, financial stock, securities or payment instruments, bills of exchange, gift vouchers, telephone cards or equivalent and, generally, any paper document or document on another type of medium used to make a fungible payment and/or governed by cash transportation regulations,
- Animals or living persons or corpses, plants, goods under controlled temperatures or perishable foodstuffs and all excise goods under suspension of duties,
- Firearms, weapons of war or collector’s weapons, loaded or unloaded, drugs, psychotropics, works of art, antiques, publications or audio-visual materials prohibited by any applicable laws or regulations,
- Tender bids, pre-qualification files for the award of procurement contracts and exam sheets.
For more information, consult the general terms and conditions of sale applicable to you.
The service adapted to your needs for the collection of your parcels.