Prêt-à-Expédier® From and to metropolitan France and Monaco
Looking for all-inclusive packing to quickly send your parcels within metropolitan France and Monaco?
Chronopost offers you 6 packing Prêt-à-Expédier® formats adapted to your documents and goods. Fast and all-inclusive, the delivery is completed the next morning, anywhere in metropolitan France and Monaco.
Maximum weight: 1 kg
Padded envelopes: 1 kg and 2 kg
Boxes: 3 kg, 3 kg KDO,
6 kg and 12 kg
Your documents and goods are delivered the next day before 1:00 pm anywhere in metropolitan France, Corsica and Monaco.
Delivery before 10:00 am is available upon drop-off at the post office to more than 25,000 postal codes in metropolitan France. If feasible, a supplement will be charged for the agreed service. Please consult the list of postal codes eligible for the service available here.
For some coastal islands and the day after a public holiday, lead times can be extended by one day. For deliveries to Corsica and on the day after a public holiday, deliveries may be made at any time during the day without any time commitment.
Chronopost provides this service anywhere within metropolitan France, including Corsica and Monaco.
Prêt-à-Expédier® drop-off is available from Monday to Saturday morning at the post office or a Chronopost depot.
Chronopost carries out its deliveries from Monday to Friday. Parcels dropped off on Saturday are processed the following Monday.
HOLDING TIMES AND LOCATION
In the event the recipient is absent, your parcel will be held for 14 days at the post office or Chronopost depot or 7 days at one of the 9,000 Pickup points in metropolitan France.
For parcels collected on Friday, or Thursday if Friday is a public holiday, you may subscribe freely to the delivery service for Saturday before 1:00 pm in metropolitan France and Monaco.
You may subscribe to the option to deliver Saturday before 10:00 am when dropping off your parcel at the post office for more than 25,000 French towns and cities. If feasible, a supplement will be charged for the agreed service. Please consult the list of postal codes eligible for the service available here.
Drop-off in a Letter Box
For the 1kg envelope and the 1kg padded envelope, Chronopost may, in case of absence, drop off your parcel in the recipient’s letter box, if you subscribe freely to the option upon dropping off your shipment at the post office.
Ad Valorem Insurance
You can insure the transported goods up to €5,000 per parcel in the event of loss or damage, including cases of force majeure, upon presentation of receipts (insurance options: €500 - €1000 - €2000 - €5000). The insurance does not cover restricted goods and documents, wrongful conduct by the sender or consignee, defects affecting the item shipped, or improper packaging. For more information, please consult our General Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Collection on request (ESD)
Chronopost offers you the option of booking your collection on request. Login on www.chronopost.fr and select your preferred time slot.
For all your Chronopost shipments, offer your recipients the ability to manage and reschedule their delivery. This option is available provided a mobile telephone number and/or email address for the consignee is indicated on the waybill.
Option to be requested at point of sale.
Generally speaking, the following goods are restricted:
- any goods covered by national or international regulations on hazardous products, such as, but not limited to, munitions, gases, flammable, radioactive, toxic, infectious or corrosive materials and all items which, due to their nature or packing, may be dangerous for drivers or handling staff, the environment or the safety of transport vehicles or could damage or harm the other parcels carried, vehicles or third parties;
- jewellery, watches and clocks, precious stones and metals, coins, currency, bank notes, financial stock, securities or payment instruments, bills of exchange, gift vouchers, telephone cards or equivalent and, generally, any paper document or document on another type of medium used to make a fungible payment and/or governed by cash transportation regulations,
- Animals or living persons or corpses, plants, goods under controlled temperatures or perishable foodstuffs and all excise goods under suspension of duties,
- Firearms, weapons of war or collector’s weapons, loaded or unloaded, drugs, psychotropics, works of art, antiques, publications or audio-visual materials prohibited by any applicable laws or regulations,
- Tender bids, pre-qualification files for the award of procurement contracts and exam sheets.
For more information, please consult our General Terms and Conditions of Sale