Prêt-à-Expédier® To International and Overseas recipients
Maximum weight: 1 kg
Padded envelopes: 1 kg and 2 kg
Boxes: 5 kg
Prêt-à-Expédier® drop-off is available from Monday to Saturday morning at the post office or a Chronopost depot.
Chronopost carries out its deliveries from Monday to Friday. Parcels dropped off on Saturday are processed the following Monday.
HOLDING TIMES AND LOCATION
In the event the recipient is absent for the first delivery as well as the second, your parcel will be held for an average of 10 days at the local holding depot. The holding time provided is for information purposes. The actual holding time will be provided to the recipient in case of a missed delivery.
Ad Valorem Insurance
You can insure the transported goods up to €5,000 per parcel in the event of loss or damage, including cases of force majeure, upon presentation of receipts (insurance options: €500 - €1000 - €2000 - €5000). The insurance does not cover restricted goods and documents, wrongful conduct by the sender or consignee, defects affecting the item shipped, or improper packaging. For more information, please consult our General Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Collection on request (ESD)
Chronopost offers you the option of booking your collection on request. Login on www.chronopost.fr and select your preferred time slot.
MARCHANDISES NON ADMISES
Generally speaking, the following goods are prohibited:
- any goods covered by national or international regulations on hazardous products, such as, but not limited to, munitions, gases, flammable, radioactive, toxic, infectious or corrosive materials and all items which, due to their nature or packing, may be dangerous for drivers or handling staff, the environment or the safety of transport vehicles or could damage or harm the other parcels carried, vehicles or third parties;
- jewellery, watches and clocks, precious stones and metals, coins, currency, bank notes, financial stock, securities or payment instruments, bills of exchange, gift vouchers, telephone cards or equivalent and, generally, any paper document or document on another type of medium used to make a fungible payment and/or governed by cash transportation regulations,
- Animals or living persons or corpses, plants, goods under controlled temperatures or perishable foodstuffs and all excise goods under suspension of duties,
- Firearms, weapons of war or collector’s weapons, loaded or unloaded, drugs, psychotropics, works of art, antiques, publications or audio-visual materials prohibited by any applicable laws or regulations,
- Tender bids, pre-qualification files for the award of procurement contracts and exam sheets.
For more information, please consult our General Terms and Conditions of Sale
The service adapted to your needs for the collection of your parcels.