Chronofresh Express delivery of your dry food products is available to all anywhere in France and abroad
Maximum : 30kg
L ≤ 150 cm
CHRONOFRESH OFFER: DRY PRODUCTS
Chronofresh is the only service of its kind to meet the needs of players on the food market, providing delivery to businesses and individuals anywhere in France and internationally, regardless of the volume transported. Chronofresh® thus responds to changes in food consumption, which has become increasingly digitalised, the trend to "eat better", and to the evolving supply methods used by professional networks.
Consignors and consignees have access to a whole new customer experience with the assurance of maximum freshness within a perfectly controlled regulatory framework.
Chronofresh® is marketed by par Chronopostfood.
Dry products are transported at room temperature.
In France :
Your dry products are delivered:
- The next day before 12pm(1)/1pm(2)
- According to a 2-hour time-slot between 1 and 14 days
- The same day
(1) Solely upon assessment for business consignees
(2) The day after the public holidays, the delivery can take an additional day
We deliver your dry products to 230 destinations within the same time frame as the Chrono Express and Chrono Classic offer.
To find out more about the delivery times by destination for your dry products, please consult the country fact sheets.
Delivery times are provided for information purposes and in working days. Delivery times depend on the city where the shipment was made, the drop-off time at the local depot as well as the destination's custom procedures.
International :From mainland France including Corsica and Monaco to 230 countries for your dry products.
MODES OF TRANSPORT
Chronofresh is equipped with all infrastructure and processes required to deliver food products while ensuring strict cold chain compliance.
- more than 90 depots equipped with 2 cold rooms (positive and negative temperatures)
- 15,000 m² dedicated to temperature maintenance
- A fleet of refrigerated vehicles operating nationwide
- A supervision unit in charge of monitoring the temperature of parcels and cold chain compliance
- The implementation of a Health Control Plan in phase with the regulatory requirements governing the transportation of foodstuffs.
- Real-time temperature readings thanks to RFID tags affixed to each container.
- more than 2,000 employees trained in the transportation process of foodstuffs
Chronopost will collect your parcels from Monday to Friday and Saturday depending on operational and economic feasibility. Should this prove feasible, the agreed service will be subject to a surcharge.
Saturday collection outside post offices or Chronopost depots is possible following an operational and economic feasibility study. Should this prove feasible, the agreed collection service will be subject to a surcharge.
HOLDING TIMES AND LOCATION
In the event the consignee is absent, your parcel will be held for 14 days at the Chronopost depot or 7 days at the Pickup point.
For all your shipments, offer your consignees the ability to manage and reschedule their delivery. This option is available provided a mobile telephone number and/or email address for the consignee is indicated on the waybill.
Ma collecte fresh
Visit macollectefresh.com to make collection arrangements until 5pm the day before collection and we will pick them up at the place of your choosing!
The following perishable foodstuffs cannot be collected:
- Fish on ice, minced meat, mechanically separated meat, hot prepared dishes,
- Any products with a best before date (BBD) of less than 3 days (from the collection request date).
- And animal by-products from category 1 and 2
Also, oysters, seafood (fresh fishery products, thawed unprocessed fishery products, cooked and refrigerated products from crustaceans and molluscs, excluding living crustaceans and molluscs), “Ultra-fresh” products (the nature of which implies a best before date (BBD) of between 3 and 4 days), as well as animal by-products from category 3, may be collected only if certain conditions have been fulfilled, thus entailing the signing of a special contract.
In addition, the following goods are restricted:
- any goods covered by national or international regulations on hazardous products, such as, but not limited to, munitions, gases, flammable, radioactive, toxic, infectious or corrosive materials and all items which, due to their nature or packing, may be dangerous for drivers or handling staff, the environment or the safety of transport vehicles or could damage or harm the other parcels carried, vehicles or third parties;
- jewelry, watches and clocks, precious stones and metals, coins, currency, bank notes, financial stock, securities or payment instruments, bills of exchange, gift vouchers, telephone cards or equivalent and, generally, any paper document or document on another type of medium used to make a fungible payment and/or governed by cash transportation regulations; - plants, animals or living persons or corpses, excluding living fishery products and living crustaceans, and all excise goods under suspension of duties;
- firearms, weapons of war or collector’s weapons, loaded or unloaded, drugs, psychotropics, works of art, antiques, publications or audio-visual materials prohibited by any applicable laws or regulations;
- counterfeit products;
- tender bids, pre-qualification files for the award of procurement contracts and exam sheets.
The aforementioned items as well as foodstuffs and products whose preservation justifies the holding under controlled temperature, furs and all items that may not be imported into the destination country will not be accepted for international shipments.
For more information, please consult our Chronofresh General Terms and Conditions of Sale.