Delivery, a crucial part of optimizing your customer journey. Offer your customers a wide range of delivery solutions.
When it comes to deliveries, there are four criteria for ensuring a positive customer experience:
- Range of transport solutions offered.
- Fast and reliable service to honor quality and lead-time commitments.
- Flexibility and agility to manage unforeseen events.
- Openness, clear and proactive tracking of orders to reassure customers at every stage of the delivery.
Deliveries to home addresses
By offering Chronopost services on your website, your customers can take advantage of next-day deliveries before 1pm to their home addresses six days a week, across France. Our drivers deliver each parcel in person upon signature.
Our Predict service means your customers receive notification of the delivery date and time slot in advance and are free to reschedule their delivery if needs be. Try this service that won two awards in 2013 at the E-commerce Awards in Paris and the Trophées du E-commerce.
If, in spite of everything, your customers are not in when the driver turns up, we will drop off their parcel at one of 17,500 pick-up locations (post offices, Pickup shops, and Chronopost depots) nearest to their home.
Deliveries to pick-up locations
Are your customers always on the move and prefer to pick up their parcel at a time that best suits them? Let them choose the nearest Pickup shops to their home or work from over 7,500 pick-up locations across France. As such, your customers will enjoy Express deliveries within 24 hours to the pick-up location of their choosing, receiving a notification by email and text message as soon as their parcel is available for pick-up.
Taking customer experience to the next level
Offer Click&Collect solutions to your customers and receive items at your stores with delivery before 10am (25,000 municipalities).
- 84% of French people would opt for an e-tailer rather than another selling the same product due to positive delivery experiences.
- 80% of online shoppers would like to receive their items within 24 hours.
- Over 50% of online shoppers like the fact that they can reschedule deliveries in the event that something unexpected comes up.
Sources: LSA CONSO - March 2015, GET IT LAB - Observatoire des attentes du Clic à la Possession – 2014